Definitions in this agreement:
- “Service” means the service provided by musicteacherfinder.co.uk whereby you have access to database and related informational services and facilities;
- “Day” means each day of the week including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- “The Internet” means the global data network comprising interconnected networks using Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol;
- “You” and “Your” means you, the person entering into this agreement with musicteacherfinder.co.uk;
- “musicteacherfinder.co.uk” or “we” means musicteacherfinder.co.uk.
You will not:
- Commit or encourage a criminal offence;
- Submit to or propagate via our Service any material which is offensive, or which we believe may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights;
- Submit any information to our Service which you know to be untrue and therefore misleading;
- Do anything which is contrary to the acceptable use policies of any connected networks and Internet standards;
- Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus;
- Hack into any aspect of the Service or disseminate any information detrimental to the security of our Service;
- Corrupt data;
- Cause annoyance to any person using our Service or to any other party;
- Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam” by e-mail or by any other types of electronic means; or
- Send e-mail with the intention or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
- Hold musicteacherfinder.co.uk or any of its third party contractors liable in relation to the accuracy, reliability, availability and performance of the resources accessed through the Internet which, you acknowledge, are beyond the control and are not in any way warranted or supported by musicteacherfinder.co.uk or its third party contractors; or
- Permit any third party to do any of the above.
- Intellectual property rights in all content supplied by our Service remains the property of musicteacherfinder.co.uk or its licensor or other content owner. You will comply with the terms of any agreement required by the owner of intellectual property rights in all software and content supplied to you as notified to you.
- You may store, manipulate, analyse, reformat, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. In no event may you publish, re-transmit, disseminate or in any way reduplicate any of the content supplied to you by our Service to anyone and you may not use any such content in any commercial or professional undertaking.
- You use our Service entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put the Service and all information, data and results you obtain from using it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- Neither musicteacherfinder.co.uk nor any of our respective employees, agents and third party providers or licensors warrant that the musicteacherfinder.co.uk website will be error-free, uninterrupted or reliable; nor do we offer any warranty as to the results obtainable through use of musicteacherfinder.co.uk; nor do we offer any warranty that the content provided by our Service will be accurate, reliable or error-free.
- musicteacherfinder.co.uk and all our contributors and our Service hereby disclaim and exclude to the greatest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever incurred including any consequential, special, secondary or indirect loss or damage or any damage to goodwill or profits whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use our Service, the musicteacherfinder.co.uk site or any software or content supplied to you in connection with the Service or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure even if musicteacherfinder.co.uk are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- As a teacher listed on musicteacherfinder.co.uk you agree to receive routine email communications that relate to the Service offered by musicteacherfinder.co.uk. If you unsubscribe to these communications, we reserve the right to suspend your account as musicteacherfinder.co.uk cannot maintain a satisfactory standard of Service if deprived of the ability to communicate with its members on this basis.
Variation of content:
musicteacherfinder.co.uk reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary any of the content supplied in connection with the Service or which appears on any page of the musicteacherfinder.co.uk site.
- Information and material published on the musicteacherfinder.co.uk site owned by you shall remain owned by you; however, you hereby grant to musicteacherfinder.co.uk a royalty-free, irrevocable licence to copy and distribute such information and material solely to the extent to allow musicteacherfinder.co.uk to make the same available via the Service.
- Any material submitted to and accepted by musicteacherfinder.co.uk via the Service by way of contributions to discussions, chats and journalistic material shall be deemed to be and shall remain the property of musicteacherfinder.co.uk. musicteacherfinder.co.uk shall be free to use, edit, copy, republish and distribute for any purpose any such material and information. musicteacherfinder.co.uk shall not be subject to any obligations of confidence regarding such information or materials except as required by law.
- musicteacherfinder.co.uk may terminate this agreement and the Service or may suspend a part of the Service by immediate notice, if you are in breach of any of the terms of this agreement.
- musicteacherfinder.co.uk may otherwise terminate this agreement by giving you not less than one month’s prior written notice of termination. Such written notice may be sent by electronic mail.
If any part of our terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the courts of England and Wales have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
Notices given under this agreement shall be delivered by hand or sent by prepaid first class post or electronic mail in the case of either party. Electronic mail shall be deemed to be delivered when it is sent.
- These terms and conditions set out the whole of our agreement relating to our supply of the Service. They cannot be varied. Nothing said by any person on behalf of musicteacherfinder.co.uk should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or an authorised representation about the Services or the nature and quality of items displayed thereon. musicteacherfinder.co.uk shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- musicteacherfinder.co.uk reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. We will endeavour to announce any changes ahead of time.